About the Village
The Village is a co-working, community and event space with its first location in a cosy villa in Herne Bay, Auckland.
Defining success as striking a balance between work, life and well-being, we aim to provide an inspiring environment to help our members achieve this.
Our home-away-from-home membership model flexes to suit our members' busy lives and fosters a space for learning, collaboration, connection and good vibes.
A sanctuary for work, life and wellbeing under one roof.
The Village is a beautiful, design-focused space with a number of areas for our members to experience. Our quiet and social work zones are floating desk style throughout meaning no permanent desks.
- Bookable Meeting Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Quiet Work Zone
- Social Work Zone
- Parent's Room
- Event / Yoga Space
- Bathroom / Showers
- Garden & Outdoor Event Space
Events & Activities
The Village is so much more than a co-working space. We are passionate about bringing people together to share knowledge and ideas. Hosting activities and events such as the below, for members and non-members alike.
- Intimate Yoga Classes
- Cooking Classes
- Business Support
- Dinner Parties
- Member Lunches
- Talks & Panel Discussions
We all have our own ways of working. That's why we offer flexible options that work around your schedule.
$190 +GST /month for 5 days/month access (or equivalent)
$280 + GST /month for 8 days/month access
$40 Drop in Day Rate
On-site daily car-parking rate $50 (off street parking nearby)
Members Meeting Room booking $25/hour -(After members free allocation of 1 hour for each day paid/week)
Non-Members Meeting Room booking $40/hour
Included in your Membership
As a member of The Village you'll have exclusive access to the following, every time you visit:
- Access to all areas of the venue between 8.30am-5pm, including zoned floating-desk work spaces, parent's room and garden
- Hi-speed, secure Wi-Fi and printing facilities
- l x free Yoga class per week (if that's your thing!)
- Free tea & coffee throughout the week & wine on Fridays
- Free hosting of one event in the space per year
- Member discounts on events & activities
- Showers with towels and toiletries
- Member lunches at $20/head
- Preferential Meeting Room booking @$25/hour (after free allocation)
We openly encourage participation in a range of activities and/or events at The Village. We're aiming for a clubhouse feel, however joining in is totally your choice.